Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Gachas gachas gachas

I went a little nuts this past week

I decided (heaven only knows why) that I needed to make yet another gacha....

I had been surfing the net and ran across beer samplers (or beer flights) and went..OH I can make that!

But...damn....there is a lot of different beer flights and alot of different beer..and why can't there be mead or cider samplers too?

*sigh*

Now I have another gacha set..now thats not a bad thing since I have a gacha event coming up....but I so didn't expect to make over 100 different scripted drinks so that I could make these - ok..not all the drinks are on the flights I made...but alot of em are..and if I am going to make drinks, I prefer to make an entire menu of the (11 drinks) that way I can include them in the offerings for the main menus I make.

So...
there she be.  Me brewed samplers.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your work, keep up the awesomeness. Hope to see you at Arcade soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gachas, a trend in gaming, involve random item acquisition through virtual capsules. While they add excitement, concerns arise over their addictive nature and potential exploitation. Balancing the thrill with fair monetization is crucial for a positive player experience and industry sustainability.
    liquor store in saraland al

    ReplyDelete